How will I know how far along we are in a big Project or series of Projects?
- All Website builds and updates include a Project Scope Proposal, as well as a Project Agreement signed by both of us in advance. The tasks within the Project Scope will be documented clearly.
- I will stay in close communication with you regarding optimal scheduling in order to seamlessly integrate any changes without disrupting your existing flow of business.
Can I just call you if I want to talk through something about our Project?
- Of course, though an appointment works best. For major decisions or detailed information, email is better than phone.
What if I change my mind about something in the middle of the Project or have a new, great idea?
- Great ideas should all get their place in the sun and we can usually work this out. It will be listed as a Change Request and I’ll let you know as soon as possible if it’s feasible and if it will require a lot of work or overly tax your budget to implement. I will then add an amendment to our Project Agreement.
What if I just need someone to contribute content on a regular basis or have a special urgent request?
- If you want my help in an ongoing way, we may be able to work out a plan. I may be able to accommodate rush or last minute requests–it never hurts to ask–but keep in mind I have other clients.
Do you work at my office or your own?
- I work out of my office. I can meet with you in the Asheville area if needed to get a better understanding of your overall business or we can meet via video.
Where do you offer your services?
- For strictly web-based work, I work with reputable businesses and causes worldwide.
Who do you work with?
- I love supporting artists, businesses, non-profits, organizations that are local, small, ethical, environmentally-friendly, woman/minority-owned, youth-empowering or otherwise making a positive impact in the world. I also love supporting great ideas and entrepreneurs, and forwarding knowledge and scientific thought. I reserve the right to decline your Project if it doesn’t feel like the best fit for me, if you are not ready to bring the Project into action, or if I have too many other clients at the time to do it justice.